- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Act as the point of contact for executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Assist with accounts receivable and monthly billings
- Prepare credit applications
- Prepare pre-qualifications
- GL, Auto, Property and Equipment Insurance Renewals and Certificates
- Corresponds with Human Resources
- Answers routine telephone inquiries
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Assists superiors with a variety of detail-oriented administrative tasks
- A minimum of four (4) years office/executive assistant experience.
- Thorough knowledge of modern office practices and procedures, along with the use of office machines and equipment.
- The ability to understand and interpret pertinent policies and procedures clearly and accurately.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to get along well with a diverse workforce.
We will work closely with our engineers or yours to help bring your project to life.
McWhirter Steel detailers use state of the art software technology to provide accurate drawings and 3D modeling for our clients.
We are very diverse and can handle fabrication projects from the smallest level to mid rise buildings.
McWhirter Steel was a large union erector for many years and has had over 70 union ironworkers working throughout California.
We often credit our project success to our highly systematic and well-equipped shop.
McWhirter Steel's team of experienced painters and NACE certified inspectors.
Our shop is home to a fully automated beam line that can layout, cut, drill, and cope any steel member.