CNC Plate Machine Operator
|Title: Plate Machine Operator||Employment Status: Full time|
|Rank: N/A||Salary: Negotiable|
|Reports to: Production Manager, Shop Foreman||Supervises: N/A|
|Location: Lancaster, California||Status: Non-Exempt|
The Plate Machine Operators are responsible for operating and maintaining a CNC Plate Machine. They also are sometimes required to do the programming for the machine.
- Operating CNC Plate Machine
- Performing maintenance on all equipment
- Programming for the plate machine
To be hired as a Plate Machine Operator, prospects:
- Should have prior experience with CNC Equipment Operating and Programming
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have a California License
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be a fast-learner
- Must have basic to intermediate computer skills
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Must be knowledgeable of steel’s different shapes, sizes and grades
We will work closely with our engineers or yours to help bring your project to life.
McWhirter Steel detailers use state of the art software technology to provide accurate drawings and 3D modeling for our clients.
We are very diverse and can handle fabrication projects from the smallest level to mid rise buildings.
McWhirter Steel was a large union erector for many years and has had over 70 union ironworkers working throughout California.
We often credit our project success to our highly systematic and well-equipped shop.
McWhirter Steel's team of experienced painters and NACE certified inspectors.
Our shop is home to a fully automated beam line that can layout, cut, drill, and cope any steel member.